Hello!

Hi, I’m Steph. I’ve been combing my way through this forum for such a long time but didn’t know whether it was worth jumping in myself - given the dates on most of the posts, I can see that many discussions have been going on for 20 years! But I’ve decided to give it a go. I’ve been interested in the Titanic for a long time but would firmly consider myself an amateur. I look forward to learning more!

Hi, I’m Steph. I’ve been combing my way through this forum for such a long time but didn’t know whether it was worth jumping in myself - given the dates on most of the posts, I can see that many discussions have been going on for 20 years! But I’ve decided to give it a go. I’ve been interested in the Titanic for a long time but would firmly consider myself an amateur. I look forward to learning more!
Welcome to the board. Yes 20 years on this board and a lot longer in other places...societies and such. Some topics have been covered in the extreme so to speak but not a problem. I don't think there a bandwidth problem to handle everything. At least I never heard anybody say anything about it. As for being an amature that's probably 95% of us here so don't let that bother you. Again Welcome.

Reactions: 1 user