Henry Ward?

Lorireb

Mar 11, 2016
I am looking for someone named Henry. I had a relative on the Titanic named Henry, I think his last name was Ward or something, I don't know his exact age but he would have been a teenager.

Bob Godfrey

Nov 22, 2002
UK
You won't get anywhere without at least a name to work with, so first do some family research. Good luck, but keep in mind that there are lots of family stories like this and there were not enough passengers and crew to fit them all.

Jim Currie

Apr 16, 2008
NewtonMearns, Glasgow, Scotland.
Suggest you log onto the page on this site giving passengers and crew lists. As Bob says, this is not an esy search withjout so little data. e.g. I have found three Henrys in the catering Staff,,two 18 year olds and a 16 year old.

Jim C.

Kyrila Scully

Apr 15, 2001
South Florida
I can attest to what Bob said about there being a lot of family stories. My own family insisted that we had a relative aboard Titanic, and there was one or two women and a man with our surname (on my mother's side). The man even shared my great-grandfather's full name, and both died of drowning! However, I've proven that none of my relatives were on Titanic. It did give me impetus to explore those who said they were, but were not! No, the closest we came to the ship was that my grandfather attended a civic meeting where actual Titanic survivors told their stories. I wish I had known about this when my grandfather was alive, so I could have talked with him about it!

D

Deleted member 173198

There's loads and loads of Henry's. Choice is yours but I couldn't agree more with Bob and Kyrila. There also a number of Ward's.