Here's the collection of Stern Images and images I took

Cam Houseman

Jul 14, 2020
Maryland, USA
Thanks so much for that link. If I had seen it before I don't remember it and looked at my saved docu'e file. I didn't have that one. Its in there now. Thanks again.
I have a whole file of Stern photos lol, thanks to the Archive. Definitely recommend checking it out.
What kind of Docu-files do you have? Links to Documentaries on YouTube?
PS: this guy is worth checking out! Titanic & Historical Films by Mark

Nov 14, 2005
I have a whole file of Stern photos lol, thanks to the Archive. Definitely recommend checking it out.
What kind of Docu-files do you have? Links to Documentaries on YouTube?
PS: this guy is worth checking out! Titanic & Historical Films by Mark
I will check out that link more when I get time. Thanks. I have a history folder with many docu's and word files. In that is a sub folder for Titanic. Yes lots of YT videos I have saved among others from different sites also. I save them because you can't count on sites being around. So many have disappeared over the years. If you surf the older threads here you know what I mean. Many of those links in the threads are dead now.

Reactions: 1 user

Cam Houseman

Jul 14, 2020
Maryland, USA
I will check out that link more when I get time. Thanks. I have a history folder with many docu's and word files. In that is a sub folder for Titanic. Yes lots of YT videos I have saved among others from different sites also. I save them because you can't count on sites being around. So many have disappeared over the years. If you surf the older threads here you know what I mean. Many of those links in the threads are dead now.
I agree. I never got to see the TRMA site. RMS Titanic inc, their site is down (what happened with them anyway?) Parks Stephenson's site is down. (hacked, from what I read here) Roy Mengot's is down, all though I have his bookmarked with the WayBack machine. I may have to take a page out of your book on that one. Guess its time to actually use Microsoft One Drive, so I can actually have it on all my accounts

Nov 14, 2005
I agree. I never got to see the TRMA site. RMS Titanic inc, their site is down (what happened with them anyway?) Parks Stephenson's site is down. (hacked, from what I read here) Roy Mengot's is down, all though I have his bookmarked with the WayBack machine. I may have to take a page out of your book on that one. Guess its time to actually use Microsoft One Drive, so I can actually have it on all my accounts
Not familar with that. If its something that is valuable to you I would save it on your hard drive, a jump drive or burn it to a CD or DVD. The cloud is not reliable...it can go away at anytime.

fabricio

Apr 28, 2015
[QUOTE = "Cam Houseman, publicación: 439286, miembro: 175670"]
Afortunadamente, logré pasar Español 1 después del segundo Intento, ahora tomo Español II. Voy a traducir algo de lo que dijo (todavía tenía que usar Google Translate LOL)

"Nunca pude encontrarlo desde los costados del barco, creo que las cubiertas deberían verse, especialmente el comedor de segunda clase. Hay una parte que conserva parte del café parisino pero nada de eso lo he visto"

Estoy de acuerdo. Pero, A-Deck colapsó, por lo que aplastó el café parisino y el resto del A-Deck Promenade. Triste.:(

Estoy de acuerdo. Pero, A-Deck colapsó, por lo que aplastó el café parisino y el resto del A-Deck Promenade. Triste.:(
[/ CITA

Gracias; pero esto es lo que hablo, sobre unas imagenes que incluso publicaste.

Cam Houseman

Jul 14, 2020
Maryland, USA
[QUOTE = "Cam Houseman, publicación: 439286, miembro: 175670"]
Afortunadamente, logré pasar Español 1 después del segundo Intento, ahora tomo Español II. Voy a traducir algo de lo que dijo (todavía tenía que usar Google Translate LOL)

"Nunca pude encontrarlo desde los costados del barco, creo que las cubiertas deberían verse, especialmente el comedor de segunda clase. Hay una parte que conserva parte del café parisino pero nada de eso lo he visto"

Sí, jaja, descubrí que, accidentalmente, en el lado de estribor, había restos de las vigas del techo del A-Deck Promenade. Antes de 2001, el lado de babor tenía quizás, 15-20 pies de la cubierta A-Deck Promenade todavía en pie. Pero colapsó cuando llegó la gente de esta expedición, en 2003. Entonces, perdí oportunidades. ¡Espero que esto responda tu pregunta!

Phew, that's a lot in spanish.

Cam Houseman

Jul 14, 2020
Maryland, USA
Stern Portside and hull
I recommend reading it from bottom to top

Port side Poop Deck:
Port Side fantail.PNG

Port side continued, Upturned Poop Deck
port side upturned poop deck.PNG

Still standing Poop Deck wall, so this would be the Third Class Smoking Room wall
Still standing port Poop Deck wall.PNG

the beginning of the Port Side peel
Port Side Peel from above.PNG

Port peel continued
Port Side peel.PNG

Port peel still continued
port side peel still continued.PNG

Port peel continued end, exposed hull
Port side peel end, and exposed open hull.PNG

C-Deck Promenade, shows the hallway still intact
Port side C-Deck Promenade.PNG

Port side, C-Deck Promenade Windows
Port side promenade window and hull.PNG

Port side fallen Aft mast
Port side fallen mast and hull.PNG

Port side, fallen lifeboat davit and pully:
Port side fallen Lifeboat davit, pully still attached.PNG

Port Hull on the seabed
Port side hull.PNG

Port hull, ripped interior beams, curled hull
Beams, ripped away beams port side hull.PNG

Port hull, "Washport"
Port side Hull Wash port.PNG

port hull, Gash from the hull tearing off from the Stern's helicoptering, she's missing hull
Port side hull gash, where she's missing hull.PNG

Curled/crumpled Hull on the seabed
port side hull curled on the seafloor.PNG

port hull, marine growth!
Port hull leaning against the Engines, marine growth.PNG

Hull leaning on the Port side Engine/end
End of the port side hull.PNG

thanks for looking

Attachments