Hi im new and wanna ask a question

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cady Carreras

hi im cady and i just wanna know if anybody went to the titanica exhibit.... i went to it and it was really good... please write back ASAP

Diane Ostrow

May 19, 2001
Hi Cady!
Welcome aboard this incredible site! I have never been to a Titanic exhibition but I really want to go one day! What did you like the best? The least?
Ahoy!
Diane
smile.gif

Kate Bortner

May 17, 2001
Welcome Cady!
Where/which exhibit did you see?? I've been to the one here in Seattle. It's wonderful. Hope you enjoy this board.
-kate.

Jul 9, 2000
Easley South Carolina
Hi Cady, I went to the exhibition at the museum in Newport News VA back in late '98 and enjoyed it. I thought a few parts were a little corny...those tickets with passanger names on them...but it wasn't bad.

Cordially,
Michael H. Standart

Jason D. Tiller

Aug 20, 2000
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Hi Cady,

Welcome aboard! There was an exhibition here in Toronto from Sept/99 till Feb/00 which I worked on as the second Titanic historian. We had over two hundred artifacts, a thirty foot model of the ship, an iceberg that you could touch to get an idea of how cold it was that night, a model of the bow as she looks like today on the ocean floor and much more. It was a wonderful exhibition and a wonderful experience to be working at.

This is a wicked site filled with lots of information and it's the best place to be when it comes to the Titanic! Enjoy!

Best regards,

Jason
happy.gif

C

Christine Geyer

Dear Cady,

welcome aboard. I have seen the exhibition in Hamburg/Germany and it was an incredible experience. I hope that I will once have the opportunity to see another exhibition again. Would it be near the place I live I'd surely be there every second day.

Looking forward to hear more from you.

Regards,
Christine

Jan 31, 2001
Hello Cady,

Welcome to the Titanica message board! I myself have never been to an exhibit, but that'll all change when I get my license!
proud.gif

Cheers,
happy.gif

-B.W.

Dave Hudson

Apr 25, 2001
Brandon,

You let your lack of license stop you?!
I had that same problem, so I took the bus.
I would have hitchhiked if necessary!
proud.gif

Cady,
Welcome aboard!

David

Status
Not open for further replies.