Holiday Greetings 2019

J Sheehan

Aug 23, 2019
Cork, Ireland
Well everyone,

I'd just like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous new year.

I hope 2020 will bring more interesting Titanic topics on this site.

Best wishes!

Jack.

Reactions: 1 users

Harland Duzen

Jan 14, 2017
Merry Christmas Sheehan!

And Merry Christmas everyone! :)

• We got Philippe Delaunoy's new book on the SS Nomadic and Samuel's new book on the Californian.*
  • Harland and Wolff have just taken in their first new ship (the SeaTruck Performance) into the yard after overcoming the threat of closure.
And 2020 will bring us a new wreck documentary and Oceangate's expedition to the wreck site!

* Also the new book: "Titanic: Solving The Mysteries."

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Nov 14, 2005
Yes...Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone here. And to all you UK and Canadian members here (and any other former colonies of the realm) Happy Boxing Day as well!

Nov 14, 2005
Merry Christmas Sheehan!

And Merry Christmas everyone! :)

• We got Philippe Delaunoy's new book on the SS Nomadic and Samuel's new book on the Californian.*
  • Harland and Wolff have just taken in their first new ship (the SeaTruck Performance) into the yard after overcoming the threat of closure.
And 2020 will bring us a new wreck documentary and Oceangate's expedition to the wreck site!

* Also the new book: "Titanic: Solving The Mysteries."
I must have missed it or forgotten it. Who owns/runs H&W now?

Seumas

Mar 25, 2019
Glasgow, Scotland
If anyone finds the missing film of the Titanic's launch or the missing depositions of the surviving crew in their Christmas stocking would they make ET their first port of call ? :D