I must have missed it or forgotten it. Who owns/runs H&W now?Merry Christmas Sheehan!
And Merry Christmas everyone!
On a related note, I would say 2019 has given us quite a few good Titanic-related things:
And 2020 will bring us a new wreck documentary and Oceangate's expedition to the wreck site!
- We'e got the new, respectful and accurate documentary, "Titanic: Stories From The Deep."
- We got Titanic Animations and It'stillthinking's brilliant animations and documentaries on the Titanic, Lusitania and Britannic (the latter via Titanic: Honor and Glory).
- We got Philippe Delaunoy's new book on the SS Nomadic and Samuel's new book on the Californian.*
- Harland and Wolff have just taken in their first new ship (the SeaTruck Performance) into the yard after overcoming the threat of closure.
* Also the new book: "Titanic: Solving The Mysteries."