How about an ET shindig in NYC on June 10

Feb 14, 2011
I will attend the Guernsey's Titanic auction in NYC as a spectator (not a bidder sadly,as Im as broke as a shattered mirror..)

I have a hunch other ET regulars will go as well..How about an impromteau ET gathering?

Ill be there....who else from ET will attend?

The Klingon firewine is on me!

regards

Tarn Stephanos

H

Hillary Kidd

Hi Tarn,

I'll be at the auction as a spectator as well and a gathering with other ET people sounds fun. Count me in. . .

Hillary

Feb 14, 2011
Hillary and Mark, ill be seeing you two in NYC..8 )

will either of you be bidding?

Ill justy go to meet and make friends...

Who else will be going to the auction?

regards

Tarn Stephanos

Jul 11, 2001
Darn! I'd love to go, but alas it is during the work week. If it were on a Saturday, I'd be able to join you guys. I had heard they were auctioning J.Bruce Ismays' golf bag with clubs, found in his Parlor suite. I will send my Secretary Elaine to bid on them for me. (just kidding. There is a Seinfeld joke in there somewhere!) LOL.

Feb 14, 2011
So far, I know Ill be going, as well as ET regulars Rene, Mark and Hillary.
Any other ET regulars atending the auction?
Its a great time for us to all meet each other face to face, and chat about titanic without a computer screen getting in the way..

regards

Tarn Stephanos

H

Hillary Kidd

Looking forward to the get together and meeting new people. When and where are we meeting?

See yall in NYC,
Hillary

Lee Gilliland

Feb 14, 2003
I count me, Tarn, Rene, Mark, and Hillary, as well as a lady I know from another Titanic site. There is a restaurant called The Yankee Clipper right next door to the seaport where the auction is held. We have two choices - between the two auction sessions (Session two starts at 6pm, so my guess would be an early dinner at 5) or after the last - which might mean a dinner at 8:30 or 9:00 pm. Any preferences?

Jan 3, 2001
I went to the preview last night and for those who are going this evening the items being auctioned are in the section of the Seaport Museum building that if you put your back to the lighthouse, with Wendy's on you left--it's the last door by Beekman Street.

There is no sign whatsoever and if you ask no one seems to know.

I was advised that the actual auction is being held outside in a tent, which should prove to be interesting since tomorrow is calling for thunderstorms and rain