How Cal Would've/Should've Died

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote:

Try spending a month with Rose. Would you be at your best under those circumstances? Would anyone?
You make a good point Jim, but I think it was 50/50.
happy.gif
They were just not suited. I mean Rose had the worst possible reasons for marrying him and she knew it. I feel sorry for Cal because he did love her! He also has anger management issues as well.

Hi Jerry,

You also have a point but it's fun to think up what happened to Characters from Movies and books.
happy.gif

>> How I think Cal would've/should've died? I really don't care since he is a fictional character anyway. <<

Not sure how that added to the thread. There are a lot of threads that don't interest me. I just don't read them.

>> Try spending a month with Rose. Would you be at your best under those circumstances? Would anyone? <<

Actually, he was obviously a world class dingus and spending a month with Rose or anyone else wouldn't have changed him. Rich, snobbish, and arrogant. It's an old story...I didn't write it.

quote:

Actually, he was obviously a world class dingus and spending a month with Rose or anyone else wouldn't have changed him. Rich, snobbish, and arrogant. It's an old story...I didn't write it.
*Touche'* Jeremy! It was the way he was raised! Which had consequences when he would blow a fuse! Turning over the table like that you just knew Cal was gonna end up smacking Rose around later on if she'd married him and then he'd buy her something nice to apologize and then the whole pattern would of started up all over again. Shoot Rose probably would of turned to the bottle or divorced him anyways later on.​

I think that third class passengers should have tied his feet to a davit standing exactly the same point than the aft Grand Staircase's Dome. His hands should have been tied to the other davit. I think that is the exact point where the ship broke up. The bow would then sink and the stern float desmembering him.

Status
Not open for further replies.