How many cruises if any are planned to visit the wrecksite in 2012

Feb 14, 2011
I have heard that several cruises to the Titanic site in April 2012 are already being planned. I have heard that one such cruise is a definate go, but detractors suggest nothing is set in stone, as its too early.
How many different groups are palnning to chart cruises to the Titanic site in 2012? Will the QM2 be sailing over the titanic site at that time?
Id love to sail on a cruise to the Titanic site in April 2012- but I just want to be certin I won't be hoodwinked and lose my money...

Should I wait a few years and see if anything solid materializes?

regards

Tarn Stephanos

Dec 2, 2000
Easley South Carolina
What you might want to do is check with both the Titanic societies to see if they have something going on and the cruise lines themselves to see if they're planning something or have been contacted. Five years out, I doubt that anything is set in stone. Unless you see something official from a credible source, I'd be wary of anything being offered now.

Feb 14, 2011
Thanks for the advice Michael- I'm very keen on being at the wrecksite on the 100th anniversary- but before I lay down big bucks, I want to be 100% certain any cruise I'm interested in is genuine-
I may wait a bit for something to materialize...
regards

tarn Stephanos