How many times Have you seen Ghosts of the Abyss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hilda Jaschke

Jun 20, 2001
I just saw it for the second time and I loved it even more the second time around!
I amazes me about just how emotional it was.I am so happy that James Cameron decided to do this!

It reenforces my passion to go and experience the Alantic ocean.

Jun 8, 2003
5 heehee its so beautiful i love it, makes me cry so much , the way the wreck blends in with re-creations of life on board always gets me

K

karen ann jones

Once was not enough!It was absolutely awesome.Seeing the Titanic in 3-D felt to me like I was actually down there visiting the wreck.I won't forget the feeling I had when out of the darkness,appeared the Bow!To see the wreck is a very sad sight,but at the same time,I was so happy to be able to.I was absolutely amazed at the size of everything,the remains of the engines looked as if they were mountains,before I could only imagine the size of Her,through this film,I got a pretty good idea!Although I do wish that the sinking and breaking in two could have somehow been left out,that was horrifying to watch,but I suppose necessary to complete the story.I have never seen anything like this and am going to miss it being there in the Theater.I would have gone back for a third time,but it was gone.

Jul 12, 2003
I've seen it only once...it is a very expensive "movie" to go to very often. I think it is still in my area...maybe because the Titanic Exhibit is still going on in LA. Who knows.

Tim Brandsoy

Feb 19, 2002
I wanted to see it again but it's out of the San Diego area already as far as I can tell. I'll get it on DVD asap.

Jul 12, 2003
I heard the Ghosts wasn't going to be on DVD/Video because of the cost of making it with the 3-D effect plus enclosing the glasses. Did I hear wrong?

Deborah Kogan

Jan 29, 2003
I saw GOTA twice on my own, and by some strange circumstance I was asked by a teacher, whose class I was volunteering in, if I wouldn't mind coming with the class on a trip- to see GOTA."Oh, PLEASE, PLEASE, don't make me see that film!"..(NOT).. I will probably see it for a fourth time in London, as I am heading that way next week!

M

Megan brule

I haven't seen Ghosts of the abyss yet but I hope I can find a couple dollers so I can buy the DVD.

Marty Comes

May 20, 2004
I saw it 6 times altogether.....2 of those times at Lowes Theater (IMAX) in New York City.

And then I think 4 times on DVD.

Love,
Marty

M

Megan brule

Okay, I finally got the Ghosts of the Abyss DVD.
It is well done, the footage of the ship is awe inspiring.
It is amazing how beautiful she is!

Jan 31, 2001
I've seen it three or four times. Sadly, I never got the opportunity to experience it in big screen IMAX format.

Susan Alby

Oct 22, 2004
I have not seen the movie yet, but just ordered the DVD(used) from Amazon.com. I am really excited to see this movie, though wish that I had gone to see it in 'IMAX'. From reading your comments, it looks like a real treat!!

Tim Brandsoy

Feb 19, 2002
The DVD is definitely worth getting. I still wish they had kept the 3D elements, I don't mide wearing the dorky glasses :cool:

Mark Draper

Aug 24, 2001
More than 10 time or above. I wath it off and on, as well as the 2004 Ballard expedition NGC programs I taped
happy.gif

I wish that something would be released to Titanic buffs with the raw footage from the wreck, disc 2 has some, but I want more, the areas Ken's report described, that's what I wish to see on video
happy.gif

H

Harriet Collingham

I've only seen it the once. Maria I didn't know you were on here! (What kind of friend does that make me?) When I don't have to buy essentials with my pay I will finally get round to buying it on dvd; seems like forever ago that I saw it at the IMAX.

Andrew Epps

Feb 15, 2005
I picked up on DVD a couple of weeks ago and have watched it twice. I was not fortunate enough to have seen it on the big IMAX screen. My theater is not equipped to show 3D. But I am considering inquiring about booking a 2D print sometime down the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.