How many TItanic books do you have?

Peter Kyhl

Jun 5, 2000
I guess I have around 100. The four prime jewels of my collection. Two of the books are danish; a book for children and a danish version of Archibald Gracie. The two english books and the book for children are first editions.
83312886_10158377317494265_3953124272084597349_o.jpg

Reactions: 1 user

Jane55

Aug 20, 2020
I've added one more since my last post...making 8...(I do have other interests you know... :) ). I wonder if anyone could make a recommendation. I really like to read about the surviving passengers and how their lives panned out. Trouble is, the books I have (not many) that are about survivors lives after the event are mostly about the 1st or 2nd class passengers, you know...the rich ones. I'd love to read about some of the 3rd class/steerage folk and how their lives turned out afterwards. Is there such a book?

Arun Vajpey

Jul 8, 1999
Trouble is, the books I have (not many) that are about survivors lives after the event are mostly about the 1st or 2nd class passengers, you know...the rich ones. I'd love to read about some of the 3rd class/steerage folk and how their lives turned out afterwards. Is there such a book?
While not specializing in that subject, Judith Geller's Titanic: Women and Children First and Donald Hyslop et al's Titanic Voices: Memories From the Fateful Voyage touch upon the "afterlife" of some survivors.

Jane55

Aug 20, 2020
While not specializing in that subject, Judith Geller's Titanic: Women and Children First and Donald Hyslop et al's Titanic Voices: Memories From the Fateful Voyage touch upon the "afterlife" of some survivors.
Hi Arun,

I have Titanic Voices. This was the first book I ever bought about the Titanic so it's a favourite. I've seen Women and Children First as an Amazon recommendation so I might try that anyway. Thanks.