Hudson Trevor Allison

Adsdfds

Aug 12, 2010
She was not a brave nurse. If she had told Hudson Allison where Trevor was the whole family would have made it.

Cdaskis

Dec 28, 2010
Went through the Titanic exhibit in Las Vegas and was given a boarding pass with an actual passenger's name. Near the exit, you find out if your boarding pass was that of a passenger who perished or was saved. At the top of the 1st Class Passenger Roster was the "Allison" family which really floored me as I was born Linda Christine Allison on December 25th, 1953 in Rossland, B.C., Canada.

Deby1970

Feb 13, 2011
i am related to this person and the family.....just found out....this is sad....anyone knowing any more information on this person or the rest of the family.....contact debbie in winnipeg

packrat1955

Aug 17, 2016
according to the passenger list Trevor Hudson Allison was listed as age 19 the biography says he was much younger and he was the only member of that family listed among the survivors.

Riley

Mar 26, 2018
He was so young when he died and I never knew what ptomaine was before I read about him. I had to search it on a interactive dictionary and that was so sad I will always think of him when I say anything with a p