Huge Titanic BooksMagazinePapersEtc for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patty Miller

Jan 10, 1998
I have an inventory of over 900 Titanic related items. At least 600 of them are Titanic books,
very many of them , are rare...one example, is
a book, where there are only 6 copies available
worldwide,of this particular title , which is listed on Michael Tennaro's Web Site as the following:"Bryceson, Dave. Titanic. Stretch Forth a Loving Hand." privately published. ca 1994. wraps. isbn: . scarcity: very scarce.Another for example is "Emerson, Harrington. In Memoriam to Those Who Perished in the Disaster to the Titanic".I also have the Thayer book signed,
Rostron's book, Home from the Sea, signed in two places by Rostron and authenticated by his daughter, Margaret Howman, in a letter, explaining,to whom the book was inscribed and
given to....many more items, such as these.
If interested contact me privately, at
[email protected].

Jan 7, 2002
To my fellow Titanic book collectors, if you want to build a collection of the rarest of the rare Titanic books- i know for a fact Patty has one of the most impressive and extensive Titanic book collections on earth- This may be a once in a lifetime opportunity. I can certainly vouch both for her character as well as the quality of her books. Alas, if I had the $$ I'd indulge, but I'm afraid these days all my money is going towards grad school... 8 (

Status
Not open for further replies.