I just got to say wow! at finding this site.

Mammybee

Hello everyone i just had to say hi
I have had a love for the titanic for as long as I can remember, and some of the information I've seen so far is amazing can't wait to divulge into more topics. I see the debates regards the possible switch, and I myself have the times when I think hmmmm I wonder. I truly hand on heart believe that we do that cos we need to try find reason for the tragedy and loss of those poor souls. I am in such awe at finding this site and will enjoy reading through many a conversation. But as I've always said to people (that say I'm obsessed with titanic ‍♀️) is that for as long as I and many other people have this passion and need to think Titanic! the perished souls are always being remembered and thats it for the noo, looking forward to chatting in a few threads soon. Take care all x
Titanic

Reactions: 1 users
OK so the wee sign was not meant to be there lol
Welcome Aboard! Encyclopedia Titanica really is amazing! I'm glad you found the site. A site where Titanic enthusiasts actually want to talk about Titanic all day! Something my friends and family don't want to do. I have an amazing time here I bet you will too

Mammybee

I can't believe the info that is on this and yes definitely be a nice change to be able to talk to people that have a wee place in there heart for the Titanic. Its made my day finding this i don't know where to start lol

Reactions: 1 user