I just got to say wow! at finding this site.

Mammybee

Dec 2, 2020
Hello everyone i just had to say hi
I have had a love for the titanic for as long as I can remember, and some of the information I've seen so far is amazing can't wait to divulge into more topics. I see the debates regards the possible switch, and I myself have the times when I think hmmmm I wonder. I truly hand on heart believe that we do that cos we need to try find reason for the tragedy and loss of those poor souls. I am in such awe at finding this site and will enjoy reading through many a conversation. But as I've always said to people (that say I'm obsessed with titanic ‍♀️) is that for as long as I and many other people have this passion and need to think Titanic! the perished souls are always being remembered and thats it for the noo, looking forward to chatting in a few threads soon. Take care all x
Titanic

Reactions: 1 users

Cam Houseman

Jul 14, 2020
Maryland, USA
OK so the wee sign was not meant to be there lol
Welcome Aboard! Encyclopedia Titanica really is amazing! I'm glad you found the site. A site where Titanic enthusiasts actually want to talk about Titanic all day! Something my friends and family don't want to do. I have an amazing time here I bet you will too

Mammybee

Dec 2, 2020
I can't believe the info that is on this and yes definitely be a nice change to be able to talk to people that have a wee place in there heart for the Titanic. Its made my day finding this i don't know where to start lol

Reactions: 1 user