Idea for new Titanic Movie

There was a post on the IMDB message board for T97 that suggested a story about a vampire stalking passengers on board. Some legends have vampires being killed by running water. Imagine the suspense possibilities of the vampire trying to escape the running water as the ship sinks AND a vampire hunter at the same time.

Yeah, total fanboy drivel. But an interesting idea. And not exactly the chick flick that Cameron's version was.

May 3, 2005
>>Since there was no mummy in the hold, that shouldn't be much of a problem. Of course, there was no Jack and Rose onboard the real ship either, so one need not let facts get in the way of a good yarn!<<

If that's the case, I hereby withdraw my nitpick about the wireless transmitter concealed in the book on the movie about the Britannic. LOL.

May 3, 2005
>>There was a post on the IMDB message board for T97 that suggested a story about a vampire stalking passengers on board. Some legends have vampires being killed by running water. Imagine the suspense possibilities of the vampire trying to escape the running water as the ship sinks AND a vampire hunter at the same time.<<

Dr. Frankenstein and his assistant, Igor , are traveling aboard Titanic. The Monster, which they intend to exhibit in the States along with P.T. Barnum's other curiosities, is chained and packed in a crate in the hold....The Monster escapes-he's impervious to hypothermia...somebody pick it up from there....

Jan 29, 2001
My idea...part one, Cameron's Titanic is moved to part two, say a following week, wheras part one would have included the near miss with the steamer New York, moving forward to the initial impact with the iceberg, then we would get personal. Now, realizing that Cameron did portray the bravery of the Strauss', filmed scenes depicting the stubborness of the, nearby 19 mile steamer Californian. O.K., so say we made a 2 1/2 hr. part one, and kept the eager going weekenders to anticipate the next weekends part two (2 1/2 hr.) climaxing precisely as Cameron's directed ending. The fictional storyine Jack & Rose - do not edit, as most of us know...the non-fictional love and bravery was rampant on Titanic.

So wait not, for example...AlIEN one by R. Scott
1979, then Cameron produces ALIENS in 1986. ??

Michael Cundiff
NV, USA