If Titanic sank today

Aly Jones

Nov 22, 2008
Australia
Today be like :

I don't have to wear a lifebelt!

I don't have to enter a lifeboat now! I'll do it on my terms.

Flming officers and shouting "you cant do that! we have human rights!

" we are filming your moves to get you fired, so we can sue and make big dollars. Not because we care, we care about making a quick buck!

Arun Vajpey

Jul 8, 1999
If the Titanic sank today, ISIS would claim responsibility for the iceberg. The ensuing film would come to be called The Isisberg.
Tabloids would blame White Star for being sexist as there were no female officers.
Instead of 'LIVERPOOL', the sign on the hull would say 'MADE IN CHINA'

......I can almost hear myself being told off by the mods. ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Nov 14, 2005
If the Titanic sank today, ISIS would claim responsibility for the iceberg. The ensuing film would come to be called The Isisberg.
Tabloids would blame White Star for being sexist as there were no female officers.

LOL...Thats so bad its good. Clever.

Reactions: 1 users

Kyle Naber

Oct 5, 2016
I don't have to wear a lifebelt!

I don't have to enter a lifeboat now! I'll do it on my terms.

I’ve actually thought about this and how it’s happening again today. People didn’t wanna west life jackets back then, even though they were highly recommended for their safety. People don’t wanna wear masks today, even though it would put a slow/stop to the spread of COVID-19. Moral of the story, people are stubborn haha.

Nov 14, 2005
I’ve actually thought about this and how it’s happening again today. People didn’t wanna west life jackets back then, even though they were highly recommended for their safety. People don’t wanna wear masks today, even though it would put a slow/stop to the spread of COVID-19. Moral of the story, people are stubborn haha.
Yes history often does want to repeat itself. Today people, businesses, govt...ect are eagerly awaiting for a vaccine to come out. But in the United States at least the number is something like 40% or so won't get a flu shot. They refuse for various reasons. Its going to be interesting how they handle that.

Reactions: 1 user

Aly Jones

Nov 22, 2008
Australia
Exactly l! thats what I based my post on.

Reactions: 1 user

Aly Jones

Nov 22, 2008
Australia

If titanic sank today,
I have other political agendas in mind that would be apart of this sinking, but can't say out on here in public.

Nov 14, 2005
If titanic sank today,
I have other political agendas in mind that would be apart of this sinking, but can't say out on here in public.
Probably the best course to take right now. Theres so much animosity out in the world right now. Sometimes its best to lay low and keep your powder dry. In another thread I made the statement that I have seen all this before. But I will admit I was wrong on that assement. I have seen all this stuff before. But not all of it happening at the same time together. Convergance of forces. I can't get a handle on the whole thing. I never thought I would be in a place where like today I was happy because I found a barber shop that was open to get a haircut. But good or bad it will make for interesting times. Hang in there.