If you thought the film was stupid watch this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oddly enough, I never hankered to visit the future. My mind is squarely in the past and many of its unpleasant occasions.

I think I would have to breed before I freeze, though! Nothing doing! ;)

A few years ago, when I could see fairly well, I took off my glasses and looked into a cold 20 knot wind. I'm not surprised the berg wasn't seen in time.

I'm not taking experiments any further. Just getting into the sea in summer is hard enough for me.

This is ridiculous! It does however remind me of something my brother did years ago. My whole family has been interested in Titanic ever since she was found. When my brother was in college, he got to talking about Titanic with one of his friends who happened to be in charge of the campus swimming pool. One day when the pool was closed, he got the water as cold as he possibly (just over freezing), and my brother jumped into it. He was only able to tolerate it for a couple minutes. Still, watching Titanic while sitting in a lifeboat is corny, stupid and wrong. Like Jeremy said, it's like watching a movie about 9/11 in an airplane cabin.

>>Still, watching Titanic while sitting in a lifeboat is corny, stupid and wrong. Like Jeremy said, it's like watching a movie about 9/11 in an airplane cabin.<<

It is stupid. And if these "fans" really wanted to "experience" it, why not chill that room and the water down to about 28 degrees and let them sit through the entire 3-hour feature with only what they're wearing. No potty breaks or any other such luxury, unless they go in their "boat".

Guess they're not that interested in experiencing it afterall.

Dumba**es.

Status
Not open for further replies.