In loving memory of Michel Navratil

R

Rolf Vonk

Condoleance to his family. Mr Michel Navratil is finally reunited with his father.

May he rest in the peace and love of God.

Sincerely,
Rolf

A

Allison Lane

*gets a tall glass of Coke, a big square of chocolate, and goes off to sit in a window and quietly contemplate life and time*

Michael, your story brought a tear to my eye. There are so many people I wish I could have known; it was my misfortune to be born too late to have the chance. I told the others who sit at my lunch table at school today about Mr. Navratil's death and it sobered even them. Um... words are slightly failing me at the moment... so I think I'll just go off and contemplate now.

-Allison L.

Oct 23, 2000
I'm glad Mr. Navratil is back with his dad, mother, and brother now.
May his soul rest in eternal peace in heaven in the warm loving comfort of his family's company.

Richard K.

Jul 9, 2000
Easley South Carolina
Micheal Findlay...I suppose that's how he would have wanted it. I wish I could get there for the memorial service, but a J.J. Astor I'm not. I hope somebody can pass on our condolances on behalf of the board members here.

Thanks for the info.

Cordially,
Michael H. Standart

J

Jim Trebowski

you are spoken of every day at the Orlando exhibit, and we will continue to do so, now in your memory. Our prayers to you.

Norman Olsen

Nov 20, 2000
Phil, Any way to contact the Navratil family to express our condolences? That is if it won't interefere with their wishes of course. Norm

C

Christian Baechler

I´m sorry about his death, but nowhe is reunited with his other family members.It was a hard life for him with loosing his father with only three years.

Christian

Mar 13, 2000
To the family members of mr navratil, I just want to express my condolences on the death of michel, and hope it comforts you to know, that his night mares are now over, and he is with god, and he will never have to worry about his night mares again, and he will never have those night mares now that hes in heaven, and in heaven, there is no sorrow, or sadness, or nightmares only peace, joy, and happiness and i hope that he knows that he can be at peace now and forever jennifer mueller

Pedro Soares

Jun 28, 2000
Portugal
It is sad to hear this. I only saw the message today and I`m fighting against tears. The family is together again.
Adieu, Michel. I will not forget you...

Jason D. Tiller

Aug 20, 2000
Niagara Falls, Ontario
This is very sad news.
sad.gif
My condolences to his family.

May he rest in peace and may God bless him. He will not be forgotten.

Best regards,

Jason

L

Lars Lifvendahl

Mes condoléances à la famille de Monsieur Michel Navratil.