In loving memory of Michel Navratil

K

Kevin S. Reck

It was with great sadness that I learned of the passing of Michel Navratil. For as long as we remember, they will never be forgotten.

B

Ben Armstrong

Sincere condolances to the Navratil family, but a fulfilling, enriched life, despite the early tragedy that hindered it.
Goodbye Michel at last at peace with Mother, Father and Edmond.
Ben.

E

Eduardo Coeto Jaimes

sincere condolences to his family, but i think he was called to God's presence and now he is beter with his father , mother and brother

C

Cátia Lamy

I'm sorry to post this only now but for some reason I was deleted from the registation profiles of the ET and only now i had the chance for registring again.

I'm really sorry for this sad death. One more little hero has died and our chances to discover Titanic real story is falling appart...

The best world is waiting for Mr. Michel Navratil... hope his journey won't be too long and be joyfull!

Best respect,
Cátia Lamy, Portugal

Mar 3, 2001
I just now had the chance to find out of Michel Navratil's passing. As the survivors drop down to a slim 4, the first hand accounts die as well, leaving us with nothing but a handful of their accounts. May Mr. Navratil find peace with the Lord and spend eternity with his father, mother, and brother, and the other victims, as well as survivors, of the RMS. Titanic.

Mar 3, 2001
I just now had the chance to find out of Michel Navratil's passing. As the survivors drop down to a slim 4, the first hand accounts die as well, leaving us with nothing but a handful of their written accounts. May Mr. Navratil find peace with the Lord and spend eternity with his father, mother, and brother, and the other victims, as well as survivors, of the RMS. Titanic.