In loving memory of Michel Navratil

C

Cátia Lamy

I'm sorry to post this only now but for some reason I was deleted from the registation profiles of the ET and only now i had the chance for registring again.

I'm really sorry for this sad death. One more little hero has died and our chances to discover Titanic real story is falling appart...

The best world is waiting for Mr. Michel Navratil... hope his journey won't be too long and be joyfull!

Best respect,
Cátia Lamy, Portugal

A

Amanda Ratliff

I just now had the chance to find out of Michel Navratil's passing. As the survivors drop down to a slim 4, the first hand accounts die as well, leaving us with nothing but a handful of their accounts. May Mr. Navratil find peace with the Lord and spend eternity with his father, mother, and brother, and the other victims, as well as survivors, of the RMS. Titanic.

A

Amanda Ratliff

I just now had the chance to find out of Michel Navratil's passing. As the survivors drop down to a slim 4, the first hand accounts die as well, leaving us with nothing but a handful of their written accounts. May Mr. Navratil find peace with the Lord and spend eternity with his father, mother, and brother, and the other victims, as well as survivors, of the RMS. Titanic.