In Nacht und Eis

Nov 26, 2005
I've put Nacht und Eis back on youtube and it can be viewed here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5B2epx2SN4

Note: Please do not e-mail and ask to buy copies of the film as I'm not in business here. This has been put on youtube for educational purposes only. I in no way benefit or profit by showing it other than letting other Titanic enthusiasts in on a piece of film history that is otherwise to date unavailable to the public.

Mar 5, 2001
Its your own risk....

your Version is the 1998 TV Version and so the TV-Channel or the owner of the filmroll now can take a lot of money from you....if they want...

But i think the last youtube Version was not delete without a reason...

BTW: i plan at the moment my next little Titanic Exhibition here in Germany and i hope that we can show "In Nacht und Eis" in the exhibition...
happy.gif

Nov 26, 2005
>>But i think the last youtube Version was not delete without a reason...<<

I removed it myself when I reorganized my youtube accounts and only just now put it back.

I went ahead and removed it again because it seems to be a rather sensitive subject to some and I think it would be the better part of valor just to remove the object in question. That an I don't want to be seen as a shady character who wants to do the wrong thing.
happy.gif

I wish they would hurry up and bring it out on DVD so everyone can see it and maybe throw in a few extras like the Olympic reel from the 20' they added on the Titanic (1953) disc.