Information on Bridgett Driscoll 3rd class survivor

C

cam driskill

i'm looking for information on Bidgett driscoll,she was a3rd. class passenger who survived by getting off on collasable D.i know that she married a man named domminic carney in New York and thats it.

Mar 10, 1998
Dear Cam,
Bridget Driscoll was born in County Cork, Ireland on January 18, 1885, daughter of John O'Driscoll and his wife Catherine. She had a twin brother named Timothy who became a policeman in Canada as well as brothers Eugene and John and a sister Mary. She was returning to the US on Titanic after having gone to Ireland to care for her ailing mother--but Catherine O'Driscoll had died before Bridget got there. She married Dominick Joseph Carney and had an only daughter, Cathleen. Dominick Carney died in 1963 and was buried in St. Raymond's Cemetery in the Bronx.

After becoming a widow, Bridget went to live with her daughter in Houston, Texas and remained there through years of ill health, including the amputation of a leg. She died in Houston on December 28, 1976 at the age of 91, the cause of death listed as acute renal failure and generalized arteriosclerosis.

I hope this helps a little.

Phillip Gowan