Information on marital status

Hi everyone!
I'm looking for some information on the marital status of some crew members. I know I can find some of them on the ET biographies but I'd like what is the original source of these information.
Many thanks for the help

Former Member
Depends Justine on who precisely what name and information you are looking for??

I see your username is - sotonian. Am I right in saying you reside somewhere in Southampton??.

Yours truly here lives in West Wellow.

Hi Justine

The census returns indicate the marital status - the latest available is the 1911, which can now be accessed on line. Given that the crew member was married, a record of the marriage can also be traced on-line which would provide references to enable a copy of the marriage certificate to be ordered. There is a charge for accessing these sites and for the certificates. There is a free index of births, marriages and deaths.

http://freebmd.rootsweb.com

Thanks for your help Ernie. Actually I wasn't looking for someone in particular; I was looking at some of the stewardesses' biographies and wondering from where the information on marital status in it came.
Andrew, it's always great to hear from people near Southampton! Unfortunately I've left the town now but didn't change my username...to keep some links with the city I guess ;)