Information on who provided info on Karl Albert Midtsjo

• Thread starter Heidi Midtsjo Prior
  • Start date

H

Heidi Midtsjo Prior

Karl Albert Midtsjo was one of my ancestors and I am looking for the person who submitted the photograph of him and his family to this website. Karl was a survivor on lifeboat #15 and was married, with one child, Marvin, within a couple years of the sinking of the Titanic. Karl died in 1939 and was buried in Chicago, Illinois. His son Marvin was probably born around 1915 and his last known address was in Maywood, Ill., the home of his father when he died. Karl came from Norway where he has many ancestors who would like to link more of their ancestry buy receiving more information about him and possibly have information regarding his experience on the Titanic. If anyone has any information regarding Karl or his Midtsjo ancestors, please reply. Our family is very excited to have found this valuable information provided by the hardwork of all of you. Thank you for this missing link.

H

Heidi Midtsjo Prior

Hallo Inger, I would like to thank all of you for the information you provided. Thanks to this website, we have discovered that Karl Midtsjo's son Marvin, changed his last name to Midland after his father died. That information has helped in trying to locate some ancestors. I was pleased when my aunt discovered a letter written by Karl to his brother after he was rescued. She found that letter here on this site somewhere, but I cannot find it. My relatives in Norway are anxiously awaiting more information on Karl. They had tried to get information for years and could not find anything. Thanks to all of you for spending your time helping family's unite! Sincerely, Heidi