INTERESTING LINK

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mikael Jonsson

If you buy the Titanic Explorer you can view the 3d tour in fullscreen and there are also more rooms to visit. I have spent hours in that 3d tour.

M

Mikael Jonsson

It almost impossible. I had to buy a bad used copy in second hand. Paid $50.

Jason D. Tiller

It can be found sometimes on ebay. That's where I purchased mine.

Best regards,

Jason
happy.gif

D

Daniel Odysseus

Really? Wow I didn't know it was that rare...
My sister got one when she was into the whole movie thing... But she didn't know it was the REAL Titanic, so she gave it to me... I wouldn't part with mine but if you can get one, you definitely should... It's amazing.

-Daniel Odysseus

Jason D. Tiller

Hi Daniel,

I agree with you, this CD-ROM is incredible! I wouldn't part with mine either, it's a valuable item in my collection.

Best regards,

Jason
happy.gif

I buyed mine for 4 dollars (NZ money) brand new at a local computer shop. A couple of weeks later I returned and they were all gone.

All the best,

Nigel

I have the Titanic Explorer aswell, and you can also go on a virtual "deep dive" and explore the submerged set aswell
happy.gif
The CD rom is called "James Cameron's Titanic Explorer" and can be bought at amazon.com (or at least you could a few months ago)

Vitezslav, you can still buy Titanic Explorer (which is a 3-disc set) from either the US or UK branches of Amazon, for as little as $8 second-hand. If anyone was prepared to 'burn it' for you they would of course be breaking the law, and we don't encourage that in this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.