Irish Titanic Society Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 1998
Just wanted to alert anyone who might be interested that the White Star Journal (*quarterly* of the Irish Titanic Society) has a new issue coming out which will include one very special article. With plenty of supporting provenance, it appears what is *really* the last photo ever taken of Titanic has been discovered and the photo will appear in this issue along with a 17 page article about it.

Senan Molony is doing a great job on the *quarterly* since taking over as editor some months ago and intends increasing the number of journals published per year from 3 to 4 (this will be the first year it is actually a quarterly). Although it is based in Ireland, the journal does include Titanic articles and biographies with more general subjects as well as those dealing strictly with Irish items. Membership is only $25 US per year. If anyone is interested in membership contact me privately and I'll give you more details on joining. I think the *new* photo and related article alone will be worth a year's membership fee. To contact me use e-mail address:
[email protected]

Jan 5, 2001
I have just had an e-mail from George Behe, whose book has that photo - he has explained that the publisher missed out part of the caption that it was a rendered image. I would like to make that correction, as it was not his fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.