Question Is there a collection of confirmed photos of the Titanic (or parts of her) that clearly identify her as such?

May 19, 2020
Because often you look for Titanic photos and get to see the Olympic without knowing it. This is quite annoying. Yes I know the bigger differences but as a non-expert I can't always distinguish the sister ships from every angle and distance. That's the reason for my question, because it would help a lot if you had a confirmed list of Titanic only photos available (Also helpful when you need to know it quickly and you don't have the time for more detailed research).
Thank You!

Reactions: 1 users

James Scott

Apr 14, 2020
There is a great video on YouTube by Titanic Honor and Glory.

Just look up Titanic University channel and on one of the videos there is information all about the photographs taken on board.

Reactions: 1 users

Cam Houseman

Jul 14, 2020
Maryland, USA
There is a great video on YouTube by Titanic Honor and Glory.

Just look up Titanic University channel and on one of the videos there is information all about the photographs taken on board.
There should be many threads around here. Try the Olympic thread, that might help you distinguish between the sisters.

Keith H

Oct 13, 2017
The only ones I know of that are authentic photos of Titanic are the ones taken by Father Brown when he travelled to Queenstown on the Titanic ,he took 80 photos on his trip.

Reactions: 1 user

jrboi

Oct 5, 2020
I have 300+ files of the wreck, and before she sank if you'd like to see some.
If you could email them all that would be great!, only joking. but I would like to see some interiors deep inside the bow if you got any (cargo holds, Scotland road etc.)

Cam Houseman

Jul 14, 2020
Maryland, USA
How do I do that?
1606838063919.png