Is there a link for realtime Titanic chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 7, 2002
Im wondering if there is any site linked with Phil's for Titanic chat. It would be great to chat Titanic with fellow buffs. Phil, is there anyway to incorperate a Titanic chatroom on this site?>

Regards

Tarn Stephanos

Jan 7, 2002
The Bullitain boards are great for creating threads of discussions, but actual realtime Titanic chats would be great too..

regards

Tarn Stephanos

Inger Sheil

Feb 9, 1999
Now's a good time to give it a go...I'll be missing at least the next three weeks worth of chats, so there's no danger of running into me in Greatships after having reeled in at 2.00am London time after a night out, in no condition to drive a keyboard (not that this has ever happened in the past, mind you...)

Mark Baber

Jul 4, 2000
Note most of the participants use nicknames

The names have been changed to protect the innoc...uh, skip that.

;-)

For anyone who, like me, has never been able to get the chat page on greatships to work quite right, you can also find us on dalnet, using either an IRC program like mIRC or the dal.net web site. In either case, the chanel's name is #titanic.

MAB

Jeff Davies

Nov 17, 2007
How about chatting on Msn messenger..if you have a webcam you can have a video chat too....I talk with my parents all the time in the Uk from Mexico...it is totally free..and a good connection...think about it..!

Status
Not open for further replies.