Is there an app for this?

lopsidedgear

Nov 5, 2014
I've played escape the titanic....wasn't too fond of it granted I only had the demo version and didn't care to purchase the full version.

I'm thinking about just creating my own app. I've looked and unless I just didn't look hard enough I haven't found any good Titanic apps. So like I said I'm thinking about creating my own. Does anyone know of any good ones? Also what would you like to see in a good app for this?

Reactions: 1 user

bdukes2962

Jan 10, 2015
interesting. If you can do this, that will be fantastic! I am very interested in the actual navigation of the ship. What about a game where all the parts of the ship that allows it to move and stay afloat and then the ship will have to go through various obstacles. For example, if the ship will encounter a storm, what does the captain need to do? What about the other crew, what should they do? Plus, the day to day managing of the ship and what-have-you's. Make sense?

This is exciting. I hope you keep us updated if do get to do this.

lopsidedgear

Nov 5, 2014
I can totally see that as a game!! Maybe you should make one too...those are really good aspects to add in a game. Check this out and maybe look into making one too? It's pretty simple these days even for a non-developer like myself. I mean I don't know your background but I'm just saying.

Anyway, I will definitely keep you updated and anyone else that might be interested.