James Cameron new expedition

E

Esther Graf

Hi all! I just read in the german Magazine "Geo", that James Cameron just finished another expedition to the wreck of Titanic. According to GEO they went far inside the wreck and discovered many interesting new things. Is that correct? There will be a report in the next GEO about that. I'm looking forward to read it! So long! I wish you all a good time. Esther

Jul 12, 2003
That's news to me! Was this something that was only published in a German Magazine only? There has to be a reason why they got first publishing rights to something like this. Maybe the German government is helping him this time around.

Do you know if he is just doing it out of pure interest in the ship or if he plans on doing something like "Ghosts of the Abyss--Part 2"?

Looking forward to reading your next post about this Esther.

E

Esther Graf

Hi Deborah! As I read, this expedition was out of pure interest in the ship. The new GEO will come out only next month. Of course, I will immediately post the content of the article as soon as I have read it! I know that 1 month is a very long time to wait.... :) But I have to wait too :-( kind Regards, Esther

David Porter

Jul 29, 2006
Ester - would you post what the current GEO does say? Or at least a close translation? I've lost track of who has salvage rights to the wreck. Thanks -

Dec 2, 2000
Easley South Carolina
Esther, not to be nit picky, but if you post the article itself, make sure you have permission from the copyright holder to do so. Since we don't want to end up dealing with the law firm of Dewey, Cheatom, and Howe in an expensive lawsuit, we have to be very particular about such things.