James Cameron's Titanic Expedition 2001

Mike Bull

Dec 23, 2000
Thomas, there were three consecutive special issues of the Titanic Historical Society mag 'Titanic Commutator', each containing large full colour articles by Ken Marschall, and each absolutely packed with new info and images; I'd say, and I'm sure that others would agree, that ownership of those alongside the GOTA book and DVD is an absolute must.

Thomas Balle

Dec 30, 2004
i would like to see those pictures. i went angry when they were told by the captain on the ship that they had to go back just before reaching the turkish bath. would have been cool to hear/see what it is like today. i hope they'll explore it some day. where can i find that magazine?

thanks

Thomas Balle

Dec 30, 2004
wow i've just looked around and read about the three special issues of that magazine! i was a bit disappointed about the ghosts of the abyss dvd. the magazines include so many parts of the ship that we didn't see on the dvd. at least not on the european one, i've heard that the american one includes 30 minus of extra footage. what about the book which was made for the expedition? it is called ghosts of the abyss too? ohhh, many things to order.. but i don't have a credit card. i'll have to use my parents'. they'd kill me if i did. what shall i do? i really want these magazines.

Mike Bull

Dec 23, 2000
You definitely need the Region 1, American version of the DVD Thomas- the 90 minute version of the film is far superior. Yes, the book is called GOTA, too. It's an absolute must-own.

Mark Draper

Nov 9, 2004
More footage of the wreck,you see the dive planning for the stern, extra dive footage of Bill's first dive. You'll just have to see it
happy.gif

Scott Newman

Jun 16, 2004
I would have enjoyed more "ghost" footage of Jack and Rose when they were searching for the car in the cargo hold.

Oh...that was so not called for.