James Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Hill

Feb 20, 2002
for thoose who would like to know about me here is a profile.im 9 years old,born 14 July 1992.im scottish and live in the country town of Newton Mearns off Glasgow.my pastimes are reading,fishing and researching on Ships.i love collecting Titanic things like books,posters,models,films and newspapers.i like researching on 1st officer Murdoch i like to say he is a scottish hero i know he is innocent of the shooting charge i am also researching on people on the Lusitania and Titanic with the surname Hill.

Jan 31, 2001
Welcome to the message board, James! You have come to the right place to learn about the Titanic (and Lusitania) if that's what fascinates you. You're only nine? I just posted a message to you on your questions about the S.S. Atlantic on another forum and, had I been guessing, I would have figured you were much older. I look forward to your future posts and contributions!

Cheers,
happy.gif

-B.W.

P

Paul Jones

Welcome to the board. This will be a good place for you to learn about Titanic. There's not much here on the Lusitania but you can ask questions.

Jan 31, 2001
Happy Birthday, James! Perhaps since you can't visit the wreck itself, maybe you will receive a video or book that will "take you there." Have a good one!

Cheers,
happy.gif

-B.W.

James Hill

Feb 20, 2002
i will hopefully get a copy of
Titanic (1953) and
Atlantic (on DVD which will make it better to see and hear i hope!)
sometime next week probably.

James Hill

Feb 20, 2002
Titanic (1953)i will give
9/10
Atlantic i will give 7/10
i dont need to worry about been able to see it or hear it cause i got it on DVD.

James Hill

Feb 20, 2002
Thank You, both. I am sorry I could`nt post sooner. I have been up to quite a lot of new things over the last year. However I do hope too start posting again and getting up to date with everything quite soon. Thank You both again !!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.