James Kirkham

Sep 2, 2015
Hello Deb.My name is Samantha Willett and I am the great granddaughter of the late James kirkham . I have just seen your post on the web page . I live in Liverpool . I'll look forward to hearing from you .

May 2, 2016
I am Alexandra Waring and my great great grandfather was James Kirkham. My grandmother was Doris Deakin, she married Ernist Hughes. I have photos of me as a baby with my great grandmother Margaret Deakin, James Kirkhams daughter.

May 2, 2016
My Names is Alexandra Waring, James Kirkham was my great great grandfather.This is a photo of James Kirkhams grandsons and son in law. From front row left, Joseph, Fredrick, Thomas, John. Back left Henry, William and there father Fredrick Deakin Senior. Also a photo of me with my great grandmother Margaret, James Kirkhams daughter.

Deb Corrigan

Jan 24, 2005
Hi Samantha, It’s been a long time as you can see since I’ve been on enclylopedia titanica. My grandmother was James niece. I can remember as a kid her often talking about him. I would love to know more about him. Any info would be great. Does anyone have a picture? Deb

May 1, 2018
Hi Alexandra,
My father is William (Bill) in this photo. I know the photo you speak of with my Grandfather Fred, and the sons. Do you have a photo of James, who is my great Grandfather? I’d love to see one! Thanks x

May 1, 2018
Hi Deb,
James Kirkham is my Great Grandfather. His Daughter Margaret is my Grandmother, her son William is my Dad.
What relation are you to James? Oh, I live in UK!

Douglas Nolan

Apr 14, 2020
Hi Deb,

Hope all is well, since having so much time on my hands with this Pandemic, I started building out the Family Tree. Your Grand mother Mary, which we all called Mom was my Great Grand Mother. I believe William was her Dad, but there are allot of Williams.. it seems part of our family went to Australia. Looking forward to hearing from others because we think about taking the time, but never take the time to understand who we are and where we come from.

Reactions: 1 user
Apr 28, 2020
Hi my name is Christopher Deakin and James Kirkham is also my great great grandfather, my father is Andrew Deakin son of John Deakin who was one of the 9 children of Margaret and Frederick Deakin better known to the family as Freddy. Whilst we’re in lockdown I’m going to open up a family tree so any info would be great.

Douglas Nolan

Apr 14, 2020
Hi my name is Christopher Deakin and James Kirkham is also my great great grandfather, my father is Andrew Deakin son of John Deakin who was one of the 9 children of Margaret and Frederick Deakin better known to the family as Freddy. Whilst we’re in lockdown I’m going to open up a family tree so any info would be great.
Hello Christopher, The furthest I have gotten is William and Margret Kirkham were the grand parents of James Kirkham. If you search James Kirkham Bio, this is how I was able to back track to my Great Grandmother. I had only heard stories of Mary Kirkham's uncle being on the Titanic tragedy. I will continue, but becareful because once you pick something that does not belong, your searches will be sku'd. Good luck and have fun, because its nice to see where our DNA comes from. Let me know how you make out.

May 2, 2016
I think my Dad has gone back a little with the family tree. My email is [email protected] your Dad was my Grandmother Doris's Brother.

May 2, 2016
Hello Christopher, The furthest I have gotten is William and Margret Kirkham were the grand parents of James Kirkham. If you search James Kirkham Bio, this is how I was able to back track to my Great Grandmother. I had only heard stories of Mary Kirkham's uncle being on the Titanic tragedy. I will continue, but becareful because once you pick something that does not belong, your searches will be sku'd. Good luck and have fun, because its nice to see where our DNA comes from. Let me know how you make out

Hi Alexandra,
My father is William (Bill) in this photo. I know the photo you speak of with my Grandfather Fred, and the sons. Do you have a photo of James, who is my great Grandfather? I’d love to see one! Thanks x
Hi Donna, I'll ask my Mum what photos she has my email is [email protected].