James Kirkham

Sep 2, 2015
Hello Deb.My name is Samantha Willett and I am the great granddaughter of the late James kirkham . I have just seen your post on the web page . I live in Liverpool . I'll look forward to hearing from you .

May 2, 2016
I am Alexandra Waring and my great great grandfather was James Kirkham. My grandmother was Doris Deakin, she married Ernist Hughes. I have photos of me as a baby with my great grandmother Margaret Deakin, James Kirkhams daughter.

May 2, 2016
My Names is Alexandra Waring, James Kirkham was my great great grandfather.This is a photo of James Kirkhams grandsons and son in law. From front row left, Joseph, Fredrick, Thomas, John. Back left Henry, William and there father Fredrick Deakin Senior. Also a photo of me with my great grandmother Margaret, James Kirkhams daughter.

Apr 16, 2018
Hi Samantha, It’s been a long time as you can see since I’ve been on enclylopedia titanica. My grandmother was James niece. I can remember as a kid her often talking about him. I would love to know more about him. Any info would be great. Does anyone have a picture? Deb

May 1, 2018
Hi Alexandra,
My father is William (Bill) in this photo. I know the photo you speak of with my Grandfather Fred, and the sons. Do you have a photo of James, who is my great Grandfather? I’d love to see one! Thanks x

May 1, 2018
Hi Deb,
James Kirkham is my Great Grandfather. His Daughter Margaret is my Grandmother, her son William is my Dad.
What relation are you to James? Oh, I live in UK!