James Marks

Geemarks

Mar 14, 2014
James Marks was my grandfather; he was married to, though separated from, my grandmother Minnie Marks, née Renyard. They had one son, my father Ronald James Marks.

Sarah Hepburn

Feb 17, 2018
My full name is Sarah Ferguson Marks Reid Hepburn. My maternal grandmother, Sarah Marks was James Marks' sister. His death is recorded in the Marks family bible, which is in my possession.

Coleen Large

Mar 8, 2018
Hi Geemarks and Sarah Hepburn, I am currently completing a project on the Titanic and wondered is you would have a photograph fof James Marks as I cant find one anywhere.

Thank you.

Nov 18, 2018
My father John Marks Thomson (also known as Ian) was born in Wishaw Lanarkshire in 1934, the youngest of 4 children. His mother died when he was very small, his father was in the armed forces (I have no details) and was at that time I believe in Germany. The family was separated. James Marks was his uncle. I do have a couple of photographs that may/may not be relevant.

Alex Marks

Jan 19, 2020
Hi Sarah,
I guess we are probably cousins! Be good to hear more about the marks family Bible, lots of stories this end around James and your grandmother,
Best wishes
Alex