James Moody as a writer

kiki

Jun 21, 2009
Hello, Inger! I'm looking forward to your article on Mr. Moody! I loved the one about his first Atlantic crossing.
And that would be very nice of you, if you could upload a sample of his handwriting!
happy.gif

I'm thrilled to have a look at other members of the Moody family, so I join Anna in her request.
happy.gif

Marielle2013

Jan 30, 2013
Hand writing James..

Hello everybody,

I am surfing on Web and nothing appear about documents (letters, postcards) written by James Paul Moody; I would like to see his writing...:p

Anna, did you find again the web link?:)

J Burdette

Dec 30, 2011
Laura and Marielle,

Taken from my collection of odds and ends here is what Moody's handwriting looked like. You can see why his name was later confused as James Pellody later on!

Regards,
JG

Handwriting.jpg

Reactions: Toma
A

ayj

Hi,

I understand what J. Brunette means when she mentions James Moody's sig resembles a P.Mellody. I have a copy on file.

I can't view j.b's image? May be differ to the one I have.

Cheers.

C

countess

Hi y'all,

JPM's signature sure does look like pelloody . One has too look twice at it, to see it's actually written and signed - J P Moody.

In one signature, no one has notice the P looking like an off sided B? Not only it resembles pelloody but Belloody.

I wish never to get in a handwriting competition with James, his handing writing skills out way my own.