James Moody Demotion

Arun Vajpey

Arun Vajpey

Better yet, is the original Coca-Cola syrup which they used to sell in pharmacies years ago and available with an Rx. That got me through the 1957 flu pandemic.
Hey, maybe it has potential for the 2019-2020 Covid pandemic? But "Original Coca-Cola syrup?" I hope it's not something that makes one feel that they had Covid instead. ;)

Reactions: Cam Houseman
Steven Christian

Steven Christian

Hey, maybe it has potential for the 2019-2020 Covid pandemic? But "Original Coca-Cola syrup?" I hope it's not something that makes one feel that they had Covid instead. ;)
Coca Cola is not the same as when we were kids. They changed from using sugar to using corn syrup. Where I live they import Coke from Mexico to sell here because they still make it the old way. At least they used to. Its kind of like Lea & Perrins W sauce. Even though its the same corporation the stuff made in England is better than ours. They use better ingrediants there.

Doug Criner

Doug Criner

I remember standing watch on my small ship's enclosed bridge during weather. There are only two things that brought me close to losing my cookies: the sound of another watch-stander retching into a pail, and the odor of fresh vomit. But, I made it through.

Reactions: Robert B.