Janice Allison was New to List

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Janice Allison

Just found this list while watching the Titanic movie for the umpteenth time. Have watched most documentaries on tv. Have been to the exhibit in Orlando, Fl numerous times when I lived there.
Hope to have some interesting conversations.

Jan 31, 2001
Welcome to the message board, Janice! Nice to have you aboard. You wouldn't be related to the Allisons on the Titanic, would you?

Cheers,
happy.gif

-B.W.

A

Alexis Shaver

Hello, hopfully theres some chats I can join! I'm now and affically on the board. Alle

P

Paul Jones

Hi Janice. I was born and raised in Roanoke, Al. Ever heard of it?

Kyrila Scully

Apr 15, 2001
South Florida
Welcome home, Janice! I've been to the TSOD in Orlando several times too. Wish you could have joined us last April for our big get-together.

Feel free to email me privately. I think we have some things in common.

Kyrila from South Florida

J

Janice Allison

Any idea on where I can find info on what happened to some of the survivors like: Did they marry, business ventures, any kin alive today?

Jan 31, 2001
Well, if you are looking for anyone in particular, then you can type their name into the search engine on the main page and it will bring up their biography and other documents, if available. Some of the biographies are very detailed, and you can find out what happened to many of the survivors in their post-Titanic lives.

Cheers,
happy.gif

-B.W.

Status
Not open for further replies.