January 2004 Nine Survivors Found Frozen in Life Raft

May 8, 2001
SIGH!! 9 Titanic Survivors, frozen in ice covered life raft, were found by a Norwegian Trawler! Alive, but sequestered to avoid an international media circus.

www.weeklyworldnews.com

Now, if you don't mind, I have to go now. I must start kicking the snot out of my Garden Gnomes, as I have just been informed they are really disguised Terrorists.

Dec 2, 2000
Easley South Carolina
These guys just never give up, do they. I watched a piece on this sort of thing on 60 minutes years and years ago where they were trying to figure out why people bought into this stuff. Some very candidly stated that they just bought such things for laughs...and the bottom of the bird cage. However, the one that floored me was the old lady who said (With a strieght face no less!);

"Well, they can't print a lie!"

All I could think then was "Please God, inspire somebody to lock her up for her own protection."

Bob Godfrey

Nov 22, 2002
UK
Ah, but if we ignore the latest issue we remain ignorant of the 'hot new fad for Titanic Americans'. Neither will our loved ones get the benefit of the timely "Warning! Your wife or husband may be a dangerous lunatic. If you recognize three or more of these signs in your spouse, take the children and get out of the house immediately!" Among the tell-tale signs are: collects useless things; curses frequently; forgets entire conversations; talks to self. Having examined my recent posts on ET, my own family has taken to the hills.

Jan 28, 2003
It's an eye-opener. I hadn't realised I was actually dangerous, nor that Britney Spears is a musical genius comparable to Bach or Beethoven.

Kyrila Scully

Apr 15, 2001
South Florida
I think I have three such WWRs in my collection, each with a different story. Let's not forget the Titanic KKK conspiracy, or the Titanic baby found floating in a lifering. Amazing that the baby never grew up or got old or starved to death or got eaten by sharks all these years!

Kyrila

Bob Godfrey

Nov 22, 2002
UK
No, they find you! Actually there are many species, including the Great White, but their numbers are in decline.