Jason Long

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jason Long

Hello to all, I'm trying to find out if I have any connection to Milton Clyde Long. I only have a few reasons to even ask.. My name, which is Jason Long and that some of my family, the ones that I know, were born or raised in Massachusetts, my father was one. I have no knowledge in how to find this out and would like as much help as I can get. I know that there is a high percent of families out there that also share this last name. For as long as I can remember, i've always love the sister ships, but mainly the Majestic R.M.S. Titanic. To find that I am related to a passenger on that ship would be a great thing for me... I've looked over the internet to find many answers that I have questions to and to date haven't really found many of those answers. In hopes that this site is different, please, if you can help me, I'd be greatly honored. And could anybody direct me to where i'd find info on the Olympic, Like where she was scraped and if there is anything left of her Hull!!!!!!! Thank you...

Sep 12, 2000
Welcome Jason Long. There are folks here with a lot of research on the passengers, so it will no doubt be just a matter of time before you discover things about yourself and Milton Clyde Long. But it must be fascinating to look though so many facts to get at the information.

It is great to have you here.
Maureen.

J

Jason Long

Thank you, and so far I've found things i've never thought I was looking for... I really like this site. It would be cool to find a relative on the Titanic... Well, back to reading all the posts... Talk to You again
Jason

Sep 12, 2000
Yeah, I am distantly related to George and Geoff and I have been trying to get them on the Titanic for years! (giggles...just kidding).

Seriously, I understand what you are saying and I wish you lots of luck.

Maureen.
PS you'll have to wish me lots of luck as well, cause I'll need it when george and geoff find this.

Jason D. Tiller

Aug 20, 2000
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Hi Jason,

Welcome aboard! It's good to hear from you.

All the best in finding the information that you're looking for.

I'm looking forward to more of your posts.

Best regards,

Jason
happy.gif

J

joseph mack

Hi Jason L~
It too would be a thrill to find out that your related to one of the passengers.I would like to know more{if you don't mind}.So are you into the pasengers or what?I think there is a research link somewheres on the main page of ET.I kinda wished I had someone I knew as a passenger.I am currantly writting a romance novel based on the titanic.Never did one but it's a challenge.I'll be going to FOX studios in march to ride on the titanic!!!!Enjoy hearing from you.

J

joseph mack

anna more~
Where does eveyone get those smiley faces anna who is *me anna milton long?

J

Jason Long

Hello Maureen,
Before I go any further: "Good Luck!"
happy.gif

Thanks, I hope that I can find something, even it if states i'm not, it would be good to at least know... I hope somebody knows more about him and how I can research him...
Jason

J

Jason Long

Hello Jason,
Gee know I feel like I'm talking to myself and getting a responds...
happy.gif
Thank you, I hope that sometime soon I'll know more, But either way, i'm just happy to have found this site. I've learned more and been able to see that there is a Large group of people that are like me in the regards to the Majestic Titanic.

J

Jason Long

Hello Joseph,
Well, i'd like to know that my family name was in a part of history that I hold many thoghts on. As my likes .. I like all the sections, I have every part of this site mailed to me wheen it gets a new post, I read them all and if I feel I have something to add, I respond.. As for the passengers, I'm interested in them, but Milton Clyde Long is who, at this moment I'm really interested in.
I'm not in to romances, but i'b like to read your book, please keep me in mind if you need a beta test or reader in this case.And Good Luck.
Have fun on the ride and let me know if is a ride worth the name it holds.
And again, Good Luck in your writeing venture.
Jason

Jul 11, 2001
Hello Jason!
I recall reading somewhere that Milton Long was an only child. Thus his parents had no heirs. You may find a connection to him via an ancestor instead of a decendant. This is a good place to start! You could also check with the Springfield city records. Better yet, stop by the THS in Indian Orchard and talk to Ed Kamunda. He has probably already done the research.

Dave S.

Status
Not open for further replies.