Jenny Leitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jenny Leitch

Hi my name's Jenny, I have just got a computer and I cant believe I was lucky enough to find your site it's amazing! I hope i will make loads of new friends. I'm 27 and I live in Glasgow with my three beautiful children.
My favourite crew member is James Moody and my favourite pasenger is Thomas Andrews.
I would love to know what happened to him (Moody), if anyone can e of assistance please e in touch!

Kyrila Scully

Apr 15, 2001
South Florida
Well, Jenny, you've come to the right place, and welcome! We hope to see you active in all the threads. James Moody and Thomas Andrews are particular favorites of many of us. On a personal note, I would welcome private e's to learn more about Scotland and its people.

All the best,
Kyrila Scully

B

Bill DeSena

Hi Jenny,

Welcome aboard you'll find many intriguing friends here and plenty of information too.

Cheers
Bill

J

Jenny Leitch

Firstly I would like to take this opportunity to thank the people who have extended a warm welcome to me. Specifically, Michael, thank you kindly for those hyperlinks they provided both informative and interesting information. To Kyrila, I'll tell you what you'd like to know about Scotland feel free to email me of course ([email protected]). Jan, the weather in Scotland is usually miserable and nothing I've seen of late would contradict that! Bill, I hope you're right! Thanks you all, Jen.

Inger Sheil

Feb 9, 1999
G'day Jenny and welcome to the board! I certainly share your interest in Moody - although the question of what happened to him at the very end will, I fear, probably always elude us.

Hope Glasgow is a bit less breezy than London this week.

Regards,

Inger

Mike Herbold

Dec 13, 1999
Jenny:
Welcome to the ET board. If you are not already a member, might I suggest you join the British Titanic Society. The few members that I've met personally, like Inger here, are quite nice. And Brian Ticehurst of Southampton publishes a very friendly quarterly magazine.

Jason D. Tiller

Aug 20, 2000
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Hi Jenny,

Welcome aboard! I also share your interest in Moody and Andrews. Inger is right, whatever happened to Moody will most likely remain a mystery.

It's good to hear from you and I look forward to your posts.

Best regards,

Jason
happy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.