Jessica Walker was Bonjour

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jessica Walker

My name is Jessica, im from bartlett, TN (near memphis)i used to live in upstate ny. Im kind of new here. I joined a few months back and i thought i would properly introduce myself. Im 22 F.

I think i like transatlantic history because im a pieces and thats a water sign, and i love everything about the teens area. I have a small web site about the ragtime era: http://www.geocities.com/jw182001 .
I would love to hear stories from the relatives who's families are associated with this ship.
I have a few books on the ship, and i have the adventures out of time which i dont play (to confusing). I love to read about the lusitania(sp)and Empress Of Ireland. Most titanic movies were good especially sir walter lords version, Ghosts of the abyss, 1997 version, and i still want to see titanica.

This sounds wierd, but does anyone get daysa-vou (sp)like you have been on the ship before like a passanger in another life and you perished or you were from the teens era? Jessica

Jul 9, 2000
Easley South Carolina
Deja Vu? Moi???

Nope.

And I tend to stay away from any sort of discussion dealing with past lives. You don't have any way of knowing this, but we've had some befor with an individual who believed she was the re-incarnation of Bruce Ismay and to say that it got slightly unpleasant would be like saying a nuclear weapon is a slightly overpowered firecracker. In that spirit, I hope you understand why some of us are reluctant to go near this one.

J

Jessica Walker

Hi Mike,
I totally understand, Im pretty sure Im Not re-incarnated. But sometimes you get the feeling like you have been or seen there before. It was just a simple question, and im sure of all us, have that feeling now and then not titanic related of course. Im sorry if i offended anyone.
Jessica

Jul 9, 2000
Easley South Carolina
Not to worry about *offending* anyone. It's just that we've had a pretty savage meltdown in this forum on this very subject. Not surprising that a lot of people won't go near it these days.
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.