John Farnell was HELLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOO ET

J

John Farnell

(ET CALL HOME, boy it sounds like an ALEIN Organization).
For the past 2 years I've been reading your posts and threads, I have seen people come and people go. But one thing that amazes me is this little world that you people have. Some of you people are hooked to this world. Like a junking is hooked on drugs. Some of you people have special abilities that no one else has that makes it more interesting and also a better world to have.
Some of your posts and threads almost made me speak, but I would sit back and see what the other people would say. So now the silence has been broken and here I am.
But one thing I can't get over is the name of your world - ET. Because of the world that you people have made for yourselves. Why don't you change it to THE FEDERATION OF THE R. M. S. TITNANIC. But don't listen to me, I just call her the BIG T. But I will still call your world ALIEN ORG. Et Call Home. HA,HA.
John

Apr 22, 2012
We call it "E.T." because that is much easier than saying "Encyclopedia Titanica" all the time. Welcome to the message board, and I hope you enjoy your stay here!

I do not really consider this message board to be a "world". It is simply a part of our world. We all have lives outside of this, even if some of us are here very often (I'm one of those). And, if you hang around for awhile, you'll see just how addictive this place can really get! Again, I welcome you, and I hope you learn some useful information.

J

John Farnell

Hey, Brandon don't get me wrong. When I say "WORLD". I mean the one and only big T website that seems to have more action and people and information than any other. I know that people have the reality world to go to on a day to day bases. But this is the big T world. Right here. And be proud of it kid. Hey, thanks for welcoming me, you know. I appreciate it. Thanks.

Apr 22, 2012
When I say "WORLD". I mean the one and only big T website that seems to have more action and people and information than any other.

Well, in that case you're right. This page is the "world" as far as Titanic pages are concerned.

J

John Farnell

I hope no one is offended by me calling this website: the world of the BIG T.
I see that there are people here from other countries, not just from the United States. And so that's the only reason I call this website the world of the BIG T.
If it bothers you let me know and than I'll stop.

John.

J

John Farnell

Hey Philip,
I guess I'm out of my league talking that way. Sorry. I'll drop the BIG T and use Titanic.
OK. SORRY.

Jan 5, 2001
Hi John!

Welcome aboard. I'm sure you'll enjoy both sites:)

Bon chance, mon ami.

(That shows up my French!;-()
wink.gif

Seriously, there are bound to be numerous Americans on every website, regardless of nationality. America has nearly 300 million people with 60% internet penetration, but most of Europe has a figure of only 10% and Great Britain 25% in 60 million people. (More wierd and wacky, but useless, facts.)

Best regards,

Mark.

Adam McGuirk

May 19, 2002
Mark, I happen to like wierd and wacky, but useless facts! I knew us Americans had a high internet population and we are bound to be on Titanic sites since so many of our people were affected just like Europe is bound to be on Titanic sites because theres were effected. I don't really care about anyones nationality on this site and a good portion of you, I don't know where your from. Titanic is what we are here for and we all share the same interest which is really all that matters.

Adam

Welcome John

J

John Farnell

Adam
That's what I'm talking about.
The interest is not from what natiion one is from. It's the interest that brings the one to this board. TITANIC. But, because there are people from other nations here. It makes it a better place for all of us.

John

J

John Farnell

My first introduction didn't start like I wanted it to. So, please forgive me for what I had said.

My name is John, I've been fellow your post for the last 2 yrs. and I really enjoy them all. Some of them I really wanted to say something. But I didn't, because I wanted to read what everybody else had to say. One thing about this Message Board is that one can be come addicted to it. Do to the fact that the interest of Titanic is so overwhelm and powerful. I'm glad to be a member, now.
And again, sorry, and Hello

John

Don Tweed

Mar 30, 2006
No need for apologies John.
Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay!!!
This is the best sight for Titaniacs!!!

-Don

Charmaine Sia

Nov 25, 2001
Don't worry too much about lurking, I do that too. Sometimes I feel quite bad about it, but in the end it's really the thought of the forum, and the quality posts that come from your heart that count, not quantity.
happy.gif

Charmaine

[Moderator's Note: Two separate threads, one ending on 1 August and the other beginning the next day, have been combined to form this one. MAB]