John Poole Penrose

J

John Pnrose

Re: John Poole Penrose
Does anyone have any more information = my grandathers name was Patrick and my Dad's name John Penrose which seems to suggest John Poole Penose may have been my great grandfather

John Brown

Mar 20, 2021
John Poole Penrose was married to Florence Annie Griffiths. He had the following children Reginald Poole Penrose (1891 - 1917), Florence Dorothy Penrose (1897 - 1982) note:- Florence was to later marry Eric Crudgington Fernihough (world speed record holder and Swedish Grand Prix winner, Rita Victoria Penrose (1901 - 1902) and Cecil Kenneth Penrose (1905 - 1905)

Arun Vajpey

Jul 8, 1999
Re: John Poole Penrose
Does anyone have any more information = my grandathers name was Patrick and my Dad's name John Penrose which seems to suggest John Poole Penose may have been my great grandfather
Titanic victim John Poole Penrose was a First Class Bedroom Steward on board. He had 4 children, the third of whom was a Patrick James Penrose (1900-1978). By my search on various genealogy sites have not revealed a wife's details, let alone children. He might have lived out his life as a bachelor.