June 2007 BABIES LIVING ON BOARD TITANIC

Mark Baber

Dec 29, 2000
A Norwegian research vessel has found "a new generation of survivors" living on (in?) Titanic's wreck. Following up on WWN's previous report: September 2005 Survivors' Descendants Alive in Wreck of survivors still on board, the Norwegians not only saw "pale-skinned people" wearing tattered clothing made from drapes and carpets, but they also saw babies in cradles fashioned from hanging planters. When reached by wireless, Joe O'Hara (great-great-grandson of third-class passengers Max and Jill O'Hara) told the researchers that they had expected a return visit quite a while ago. "I mean, it has been a year-and-a-half. Did you bring chocolate?"

When offered passage to the surface, O'Hara declined, saying that he preferred to remain where he felt safe, rather than risk the "greed, wars, disease and far worse: your intolerance toward anyone or anything of a different culture" that he'd experience above. Promised a return visit soon, O'Hara told the departing researchers that in addition to chocolate, the wreck's residents needed diapers. "They're really tough to keep dry down here."

At least for now, a picture of the cover of this spectacular issue of WWN appears here.

May 27, 2007
Those poor people can't anything be done for them?
I finally found some paper in which to line my cat's litter box. Yippee, lol
wink.gif

Bob Godfrey

Nov 22, 2002
UK
I'm surprised that a respectable publication like the WWN would insult its subcribers' intelligence with ridiculous claims like this. They've all read Gardiner and will be well aware that those babies are living on the Olympic.

John Clifford

Nov 12, 2000
quote:

a respectable publication like the WWN
That's the oxymoron, like "Government Intelligence" or "IRS Customers".
wink.gif

quote:

those babies are living on the Olympic
And they were raised on "I'd like to be, under the sea...", though they haven't located the nearby "Octopus's Garden", yet.
See, Tarn, leave it to WWN to find a true link between the Beatles and Titanic.
smile.gif

John Clifford

Nov 12, 2000
Now I'm waiting for the stories to come out, about Colonel Arthur Peuchen being located working for the City of Toronto; we just think he's an unrelated Titanic buff.
grin.gif

Of course "Colonel Peuchen" still communicates with "Hudson JC Allison", who's now employed by the United States Treasury Department
smile.gif

More "survivors sightings" to come
wink.gif

Mar 15, 2001
I feel so sorry for those babies. Is there no way we can convince those people still alive on the Titanic to give us those babies so they can have a normal life above water? Those babies are missing so much and I was heart broken when I read that line about the diapers taking so long to dry out down there.

May 1, 2004
John,
I've 'seen' Col. Peuchen often in the Library. He's enjoying a well deserved retirement from The Standard Chemical Co., reads the yachting magazines assiduously, helps out Mike Filey on points of Toronto's twentieth century history, has occasionally helped our contacts in the ephemera trade classify their stocks. He is also an avid reader of Science fiction and fantasy in the Merril Collection. Staff there tell me they reserve the latest graphic novels for him, but he enjoys the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen most.

He converses with Mr. Allison via Blackberry every Tuesday, and visits Lorraine in the South of France every Spring, where he enjoys bouncing her children on his knee.

Jason D. Tiller

Dec 3, 2000
Niagara Falls, Ontario
LOL! Another laughable story by the Weekly World News. It was only a matter of time before they thought of a story such as this. We should try and convince them all to have a life above water; it just isn't right!
wink.gif

quote:

Now I'm waiting for the stories to come out, about Colonel Arthur Peuchen being located working for the City of Toronto; we just think he's an unrelated Titanic buff.
quote:

I've 'seen' Col. Peuchen often in the Library.
LOL, John and Marilyn!​

May 27, 2007
Darren >>Those babies are missing so much and I was heart broken when I read that line about the diapers taking so long to dry out down there.<<<

I was heart broken too.
sad.gif
I think I should call Social Services and complain. Those poor little mites it just breaks my little ole' heart it does. Can't they get a washer and dryer down there to wash those diapers and dry 'em quicker.
grin.gif

Mar 15, 2001
George, I honestly think that Weekly World News has and is cashing in on the popularity of the Titanic. Even as comical as these stories are, people are fasinated with anything related to Titanic. I know I have purchased one or two when I needed a laugh. I just wonder if there are any people out there that believes these off the wall stories.

May 3, 2005
>>Darren >>Those babies are missing so much and I was heart broken when I read that line about the diapers taking so long to dry out down there.<<<

Hmmm....wouldn't this fall into the category of "child abuse".....???????????? Needs to be investigated further ???????????

Feb 18, 2006
Darren, you are soooooooooo right. All those wet diapers down there, it's got to be getting rather rank by now...P-U! Either get them to the surface or send down industrial strength air freshener, pronto!

May 27, 2007
Get 'em a washer and dryer y'all. Do they have electricity down there???? Robert Ballard should have got them a washer and dryer when he found them. Oh, by the way is that 95 year old Baby still floating around in that Titanic dingy out in the ocean. How does that Baby keep his or her diapers fresh. Baby sure keeps his or herself young or was that the ice that did that?
happy.gif