Just As the Ship Went Down - A Song of the Sea

Bear00

Jul 9, 2012
I happen to have a original copy of this and it a dated and signed in pincle with the date 1912 and the name of Floy A. Yokum. I have tryed to find out who this person is but with no luck. I am interested in finding out who he is and the history and worth of this particular peice.

Bear00

Jul 9, 2012
I happen to have a original copy of this and it a dated and signed in pincle with the date 1912 and the name of Floy A. Yokum. I have tryed to find out who this person is but with no luck. I am interested in finding out who he is and the history and worth of this particular peice.

Lynn (465)

Nov 28, 2010
ll/28/2010 I have the song sheet pictured 2nd above where you refer to the two different editions..the one I have was done in 1912. I have been in the process of going thru a very large number of older song sheets, this being one of them which I decided to look up and found your site. Lynn Miner, Belmont,Maine/ melynn@fairpoint.net

Lynn (465)

Nov 28, 2010
ll/28/2010 I have the song sheet pictured 2nd above where you refer to the two different editions..the one I have was done in 1912. I have been in the process of going thru a very large number of older song sheets, this being one of them which I decided to look up and found your site. Lynn Miner, Belmont,Maine/ melynn@fairpoint.net