Kate Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kate Williams

Hello all!

I am a new member too. I have been dipping in and out of the site for some time now and decided it was best to just join in so here I am. I am performing in Titanic the musical in November and I am involved in the publicity and also the souvenir brochure so I am doing lots of research into connections with Nottingham as that's where we are performing and am generally just getting hooked on it all! It's amazing how many people have a connection to something to do with Titanic.

No doubt I will be asking many questions in the months to come and hopefully after that too!

Kate x

Jun 4, 2000
G'day Kate, and welcome.

As well as asking any questions, there will be those here interested in the production you're involved in so do post about that too. There's quite a few fans of the musical on the board.

I see you've already found your way to the discussion of the musical. Goodo.
happy.gif

Aug 15, 2005
Darwen, United Kingdom
Well, musical features never really appealed to me, but welcome to the boards anyway.
You're guaranteed to find out a lot of amazing stuff...
I thought I knew everything about Titanic until I signed up to these boards, but hell; this place gives a more literal meaning to the term, "You learn something new every day"
I honestly don't know where I'd be without all these intelligent people to chat to.
Regards, Ryan.

Zachary Lee

Apr 22, 2005
Hey, welcome to the board, Kate! That's cool your performing in, "Titanic the Musical". This is the best website to learn more about the Titanic! Best of luck with the musical!

Status
Not open for further replies.