Kate Winslet baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurel

Jul 7, 2000
Hello, I know this is'nt really about the movie but i was wondering if Kate Winslet has had her baby? i believe her baby was due in June, i could be wrong, doe's anyone know about this? also i'd like to add I think Kate is a Beautiful actress and she did an extraordinary performance in Titanic I hope she's healthy and happy and I wish her the very best.Do you all agree that she did very well in Titanic or disagree? Thanks Laurel

E

Elaine Barnes

I think Ms Winslet is a very good actress. I enjoyed her performance in "Sense and Sensibility" and I thought she did a wicked Philadelphian accent in "Titanic".
Elaine

D

Daniel Ruehle

Dear Laurel

Mrs Winslet (if she prefers to keep her maiden name) is expecting her baby in September.

Until then, she and husband Jim Threapleton will be busy developing their recently founded film production company, Telltale films.

For more details and further updates, you may want to go to http://mrshowbiz.go.com (just type 'Winslet' in the search field on top).

Another informative site would be http://winslet.org/ which has a comprehensive scope of information on this outstanding and truly professional actress, and links to some enlightening interviews. Despite the official-looking URL though, it's a fan site which hasn't been updated recently and may even be taken down soon.

R

Rebecca Overholt

As I am sure you know, Kate Winslet just had a baby girl last Thursday (Oct. 12) by the name of Mia. Congrats to her!

Philip Hind

Editor
Staff member
Sep 1, 1996
England
Steady on Dave, don't mess up my desk. Seriously though I am sure we would all wish Ms Winslet well, her contribution to Titanic memory cannot be overstated. Wasn't she nominated for best unsupported actor?

J

James Eldridge

Greetings,

Thanks Phil for this great site!

Has anyone seen Kate's movie she made after Titanic I think its called Holy Man? It was pretty awful and those who didn't think they got to see enough of her in the drawing scene get to see all they missed in a bizarre scene with Harvey Keitel.

It seems that Billy Zane and Leonardo did some pretty bad stuff too after Titanic. Zane is in a film about a bunch of misfit jail breaks who hideout with a eqaully strange women, and Leonardo did the Beach a film about the perfect beach utopia until it goes bad and people start to get killed. Perhaps the Titanic was bad luck for their careers but the chaps who played Captain Smith and Lowe seemed to have done pretty well they both have some good series (Hornblower) and movie roles after the Titanic project.

Eldridge

J

James Eldridge

Hi Jason,

Don't get me wrong I love Kate just think she lowered herself doing that flic and of course best wishes to the new mom and her little Mia!

James

Sep 12, 2000
Dave. Phil. On behalf of little Mia's mommy...thanks for all those kind words and feelings of deep expressions for the hard work that she did....what.....oh, sorry that must have been that other Dave and Phil on that other board.

The autographed picture is in the mail! Ta!

happy.gif
Love you guys, Mo!
PS:We're dedicating the next Kate Winslet Thong to you Dave. he he

Status
Not open for further replies.