Kathy Bruce

Kathy Bruce

Dec 14, 2007
Hello

I thought I introduce my self, My name is Kathy Bruce, I'm 25 years old, My birthday is May 5,1975, I live in Missoula Montana, I still live with my parents.

I been a Titanic fan for a long time, the first Titanic movie I seen is the one with "George C Scott" I believe that was in 1996, then I watch the "1997 James Cameron Movie Titanic" Then " A Night To Remember" The James Cameron movie I can't watch the drowning part it really gets to me, I have Titanic books, James Cameron Titanic explore and Titanic Adventure Out of Time Game, I also have dreams about the ship, I just found the ET couple months ago I really enjoy this site.
happy.gif
I guess that's about all for now.

Kathy

Jason D. Tiller

Dec 3, 2000
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Hi Kathy,

Welcome aboard! I'm 24 and I still live with my parents too. I also own the Titanic: Adventure Out of Time game and I love it. I have thirty three books on the Titanic and I own Titanic (1953), ANTR, and James Cameron's Titanic. I am totally obsessed.

Good to hear from you and I look forward to seeing your posts.

Best regards,

Jason
happy.gif

Kathy Bruce

Dec 14, 2007
Hello

Thanks for the welcome, My favorite Titanic book is "Titanic Triumph And Tragedy" My favorite Titanic movie is well I have two favorites, 1996 Titanic starting George C Scott and James Cameron 1997 Titanic. What is yours favorite?

Kathy

Pedro Soares

Aug 6, 2001
Portugal
Hi Kathy, welcome onboard!
I am not so well "equiped" as Jason, but I do what I can to satisfact my obssession.
Look forward to see your posts!
Best Regards,
Pedro.

Jason D. Tiller

Dec 3, 2000
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Hi Kathy,

Sorry I didn't see your post until now, as I haven't posted much lately. My favourite Titanic book is Titanic: An Illustrated History. "Titanc Triumph and Tragedy" is also an excellent book as well.

My two favourite Titanic movies are James Cameron's Titanic and ANTR.

Pedro: Thanks for the compliment! I appreciate it!

Best regards,

Jason
happy.gif

J

joseph mack

Hi Kathy:
My name is Jp.That's my stage name.I've been interested in Titanic for many years as well.Seen the 97 movie anna loved it right from the beginning.The same happened when I saw PS!!Coincidence?I now have both on dvd.What caught my attention in your post was you dreaming about the ship.Actually,I've had two dreams about the titanic.
One dream I was onboard in this magnificant stateroom{lst class?}.I was sharing it with others.I didn't know I wa son board the Titanic.After awhile,I went out to explore the ship.I was walking down the corridors anna looking into every room.I was out exploring for a hour or so.I ended up at the grand staircase.That's when I realised I was on board the Titanic.I even went outside anna up to the railing.It was black.I reached my hand out to touch it.After that,I felt a strong bond to her.
The other dream dealt with a model of the ship inside this church{it's the sam emodel I built at home}.The church was out in the country.It had a huge white steeple in front.Inside,there was a service held for the deceased as well as to remember.I was stunned that I saw the exact same model on the alter!!!I stayed for the service.The sermon was wonderful!!!
happy.gif

I've never has these dreams before!!!All of these took place in 2000.I was so excited that I emailed Lynne anan told her.She couldn't beleive it either.
So what are your intrests?Mine is in the ship anna its construction.Been studying in other areas too like music,sinking aspects anna some of the passengers.I am writting a romance novel based on the titanic.Hope to hear from you.

Kathy Bruce

Dec 14, 2007
Hi

Thanks for the welcome. I don't remember how many times I seen the movie, I lost track. Now all the sudden I can't watch the ending part. I can watch when Titanic brakes in two. In 1995 I took a writing poetry class, the teacher told us to write any poem. So I wrote about Titanic, I never seen the movie like A Night To Remember, one thing strange I really never new what happen to Titanic, Till I seen the movie James Cameron Titanic and I was right about the titanic poem I wrote. It was a good poem though.

Interesting dreams! I should tell you about my dreams. First dream I dreamt that I seen two couples that were on the decks, I remember that they went back to their rooms so she could put a warm dress on I remember the dress was black, My other dream I dreamt was I must of been at the bow of the ship, I remember it was cold and dark, I seen three men at the bow of the ship one was on the right side of the railing, All the three men were wearing their nice dress suites, I remember that when the water was starting to come up to the bow, I seen the third man fall over the railing, The other two men they were in the middle of the bow trying to save their life, I seen the cord falling down then I wake up.

My interest about the ship is, I like every thing about the ship like the inside, my favorite part of the ship is the grand staircase, bridge and the bow. I'm also writing a story about the Titanic, Good luck writing your novel!

ttyl
Kathy