Kathy Miles in Hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erik Wood

Aug 24, 2000
On a sad note I have had a response to a long overdue email from a Mr. Chuck Peters a personal friend of Kathy Miles someone that I know many of us know and respect. He has informed me that Kathy is in the hospital with an unknown illness and is scheduled to have further tests today and tomorrow.

I responded to the email thanking him for the information and letting him know to let her know that she is all of our thoughts and prayers.

Erik

Jason D. Tiller

Aug 20, 2000
Niagara Falls, Ontario
I hope Kathy gets well soon.

Best regards,

Jason
happy.gif

Aug 29, 2000
Erik- please keep us informed of Kathy's progress and if we may be able to send a card or note of support. Her special wooden heart she created for Mr. Lord was so beautiful and much-appreciated. Will be watching for updates.

J

Jemma Hyder

I don't know Kathy but please give her my best, hope she gets better soon

Best Wishes

Jemma

Erik Wood

Aug 24, 2000
For those interested I have sent a request for an address to send flowers and a card to Kathy. While it will be impossible for all to sign it if you would like send me via email what you would like to say and I will be more then happy to write it in the card for you.

Erik

Mar 20, 2000
Erik,

Thanks for thinking to do this. It's a fine idea. Kathy's creation was the hit of Shell's visit with Walter Lord. I don't know her but she's obviously "good people" as well as a talent. I'll be in touch ASAP.

Randy

Charmaine Sia

Nov 25, 2001
I don't know Kathy either, but please send along my wishes for a speedy recovery, and I hope that everything goes well for her.

Regards,
Charmaine

Erik Wood

Aug 24, 2000
As a matter of fact here is. I just got an email from a friend of hers. Apparently it was decided that her galbladder needed to be removed. Everything went well and she should be home today or tomorrow. I am sending the card today. Thanks for all of the inquiries as well as the good wishes.

Erik

Erik Wood

Aug 24, 2000
Just so you all know. Kathy has returned home. I recieved an email about from her this morning. She will be returning to the board shortly.

Erik

Dec 31, 2000
Well,
Glory to God for that one Erik, thank you so very much for keeping us informed.
Welcome home dear Kathy!!!

Many Blessings!

Beverly

Status
Not open for further replies.