Kelly Beth Vogelsong was Here I amagain

• Thread starter Kelly Beth Vogelsong
  • Start date

Jason D. Tiller

Aug 20, 2000
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Hey KB,

Unfortunately we don't have a lot of exhibits, galas or get togethers at all. That was the first Titanic exhibit here to display artifacts from the ship. I've been to a few other exhibits, but that's it. The only other exhibit I've been to where they display an artifact is out in Halifax. They have an actual deck chair that was picked up just days after the disaster.

Go Raiders!

Best regards,

Jason
happy.gif

K

Kelly Beth Vogelsong

Jason,

That's awesome! How well is it preserved?

....and, yup. Only a few hours to go to the Superbowl. I'm hosting a little get together, so that should be fun!

Take Care.

L8r~

KB

K

Kelly Beth Vogelsong

Jason,

Nice link! The chair IS very well preserved. Now, who sat in it.......??? Did you take a seat in the replica?

My Superbowl party was great, too. I'm pretty bummed out the Raiders but the Buc's just wanted it more, plain and simple. What can you do?

Take Care.

L8r~

KB

K

Kelly Beth Vogelsong

Hey Jason,

Here I am at work, being naughty, checking out the site (it's addicting)...I don't remember it changing much since the last time I was here. Are there any new posts, stories, etc. that are pretty good that I should be checking out?

L8r~

KB

Jason D. Tiller

Aug 20, 2000
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Hey KB,

Yeah, their are a lot of posts you should check out. Since their are so many, I recommend going through the different areas and seeing which ones interest you. Their are a lot of good articles that have been posted as well.

Best regards,

Jason
happy.gif

K

Kelly Beth Vogelsong

I get lost in them...a lot of times my own posts are more opinion than knowledge. In fact, that's the case most times. Which isn't always a good thing...

L8r~

KB